Aurigene uniquely has
- A track-record of having executed >70 discovery programs using small molecule, peptide and peptidomimetic approaches
- Over the past 10 years, delivered fifteen (15) clinical candidates, many of which are in Phase I/ II global clinical trials.
- Aurigene’s 450+ scientific team and 40+ leadership team has a strong scientific and academic background with rich drug discovery experience; most senior scientists have spent over 10 years in the company. This stable team provides leadership and strategic oversight to the discovery collaborations
- Experience with diverse biologies across multiple therapeutic areas and with different scientific approaches across biotechs to large pharma
- Experience spanning from target validation through hit development, lead generation and all the way to candidate nomination
All of the above combine to make Aurigene a unique Drug Discovery partner of choice to venture-funded startups, biotechs, collaborators from academia and pharma companies.